Sunday 4 May 2014

Celebrity Worship : research


CALLIGRAPHY:





Calligraphy is something that is used a lot in religious ephemera, so I felt it was appropriate to research into it and teach myself some calligraphic skills. Above are my early attempts. From experimenting with calligraphy I feel like I will be able to emulate the style of church ephemera more coherently.


EXHIBITION:



As this is a proposed exhibition I have been researching into exhibition spaces and promotional goods for exhibitions. Seeing the many different ways exhibitions can be laid out is interesting as is shows there are lots of ways to use space.




PRINT:








As the concept for the printed ephemera is to emulate church collateral I have researched into the variety of styles and church themed printed good there are, so that I can pull of the look successfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment