Thursday 8 May 2014

Celebrity Worship : Concept development


COLOUR:



From my research into Church ephemera it became clear that a lot of the items are grey scaled design printed on pastel coloured paper. Above is the range of pastel coloured paper that I will be using for my celeb- rity worship ephemera.

BOARDER:


Another constant that I noticed from researching Church ephemera is that boarders feature heavily, es- pecially the double boarder. As this double boarder is such a hit I shall use it in my own worship ephemera.

TITLES:


After playing with the calligraphy pen I eventually managed to achieve an alphabet that I could use in my designs. I feel that it successfully emulates the calligraphy well and will cause a double take when they read what it says and realise it is not to do with religion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment